Pubs at GSU
20. Dongyu Fan, Shahryar Ramezani Bajgiran, Farshad Safi Samghabadi, Chayan Dutta, Emil Gillett, Peter J. Rossky, Jacinta C. Conrad, Amanda B. Marciel, Christy F. Landes, “Imaging heterogeneous 3D dynamics of individual solutes in a polyelectrolyte brush.” (Submitted, 2023)
19. Chayan Dutta, Jorge Zepeda O., Suparna Sarkar-Banerjee, Peter J. Rossky, Christy Landes, “Reduced directed transport of cholera toxin B (CTxB) inside brefeldin A treated live BHK cells using phase-engineered 3D tracking and multi-color z-stack imaging” (In Preparation, 2023)
18. Chayan Dutta, Anastasiia Misiura, Logan D.C. Bishop, Lydia Kisley, Amanda Marciel, Christy F. Landes, “Unifying protein chromatography through stochastic theory, single-molecule parameter control, and stimuli-responsive materials.” (Invited perspective)
J. Phys. Chem. C 2022, 126, 44, 18587–18595. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.2c05887
Pubs before GSU
17. Anastasiia Misiura, Chayan Dutta, Wesley Leung, Jorge Zepeda O, Tanguy Terlier, Christy F. Landes
The competing influence of surface roughness, hydrophobicity, and electrostatics on protein dynamics on a self-assembled monolayer.
J. Chem. Phys. 2022, 156, 094707. DOI: 10.1063/5.0078797
Check out the Scilight "Understanding protein and surface interactions at the single-molecule level," published in AIP.
16. Angelo Montenegro, Chayan Dutta, Muhammet Mammetkuliev, Haotian Shi, Bingya Hou, Dhritiman Bhattacharyya, Bofan Zhao, Stephen B. Cronin, Alexander V. Benderskii
Asymmetric response of interfacial water to positive vs. negative electric fields.
15. Charlotte Flatebo, Chayan Dutta, Behnaz Ostovar, Stephan Link, Christy F. Landes
Heterogeneity and hysteresis in the polymer collapse of single core-shell stimuli-responsive plasmonic nanohybrids.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2021, 125, 33, 18270–18278. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c04305
14. Anastasiia Misiura, Hao Shen, Lawrence Tauzin, Chayan Dutta, Nicole C. Carrejo, Nicholas A. Moringo, Logan D.C. Bishop, Jorge Zepeda O. Christy F. Landes
Single-molecule dynamics reflect IgG conformational changes associated with ion-exchange chromatography.
Analytical Chemistry, 2021, 93, 32, 11200–11207.
13. Jorge Zepeda O., Logan D.C. Bishop, Chayan Dutta, Suparna Sarkar-Banerjee, Christy Landes.
Untying the Gordian KNOT: unbiased single particle tracking using point clouds and adaptive motion analysis. Published as a part of W. E. Moerner Festschrift.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2021. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c06100
12. William Calabrase, Logan D.C. Bishop, Anastasiia Misiura, Chayan Dutta, Lydia Kisley, Christy F. Landes.
Transforming separation science with single-molecule methods, Invited perspective article.
Analytical Chemistry 2020, 92, 20, 13622–13629, Selected as ACS Editor’s choice article and selected for LiveSlide presentation. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c02572
11. Chayan Dutta, Logan D.C. Bishop, Jorge Zepeda O., Sudeshna Chatterjee, Charlotte Flatebo, Christy F. Landes.
Imaging switchable protein interactions with an active porous polymer support.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2020, 124, 22, 4412–4420. Published as part of The Journal of Physical Chemistry virtual special issue “Time-Resolved Microscopy”
10. Behnaz Ostovar, Man-Nung Su, David Renard, Pratiksha Dongare, Chayan Dutta, Niklas Gross, John Sader, Wei-Shun Chang, Naomi J. Halas, Christy F. Landes, Stephan Link.
Acoustic vibrations of Al nanocrystals: size, shape, and crystallinity revealed by single-particle transient extinction spectroscopy.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2020, 124, 19, 3924–3934. Published as part of The Journal of Physical Chemistry virtual special issue “Time-Resolved Microscopy”
9. Dhritiman Bhattacharyya, Angelo Montenegro, Noah T. Plymale, Chayan Dutta, Nathan S. Lewis, Alexander V. Benderskii.
Vibrational sum frequency generation (VSFG) spectroscopy measurement of the rotational barrier of methyl groups on methyl- terminal Silicon (111) surfaces.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2019, 10,18, 5434-5439. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b01487
8. Sudeshna Chatterjee, Chayan Dutta, Nicole C. Carrejo, Christy F. Landes.
Mechanistic understanding of the phosphorylation-induced conformational rigidity at the AMPA receptor C-terminal domain.
ACS Omega 2019, 4, 10, 14211-14218. DOI: 10.1021/acsomega.9b01384
7. Chayan Dutta, Muhammet Mammetkuliyev, Alexander. V. Benderskii.
Re-orientation of water molecules in response to surface charge at surfactant interfaces.
Journal of Chemical Physics 151, 3, 034703 (2019) (Invited Article in JCP Special topic on Nonlinear Spectroscopy and Interfacial Structure and Dynamics).
6. Wenxiao Wang, Fan Ye, Hao Shen, Nicholas A. Moringo, Chayan Dutta, Jacob T. Robinson, Christy F. Landes.
Generalized method to design phase masks for 3D super-resolution microscopy.
Optics Express, 2019, 27 (3), 3799.
DOI: 10.1364/OE.27.003799, (Highlighted in multiple science news outlets including the NSF newsletter.)
5. Sudeshna Chatterjee, Carina Ade, Caitlin E Nurik, Chayan Dutta, Nicole C Carrejo, Vasanthi Jayaraman, Christy Landes.
Phosphorylation induces conformational rigidity at the C-terminal domain of AMPA receptors.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 123 (1), 130–137, 2019.
4. Huandong Chen, Sung-Min Lee, Angelo Montenegro, Dongseok Kang, Boju Gai, Haneol Lim, Chayan Dutta, Wanting He, Minjoo Larry Lee, Alexander Benderskii, Jongseung Yoon.
Plasmonically enhanced spectral upconversion for improved performance of GaAs solar cells under non-concentrated solar illumination.
ACS Photonics, 2018, 5,11,4289-4295. (Selected as ACS Editor’s Choice)
3. Chayan Dutta, Anton Svirida, Muhammet Mammetkuliyev, Marina Rukhadze, Alex Benderskii.
Insight into water structure at the surfactant surfaces and in micro-emulsion confinement.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 121 (31), 7447-7454, 2017.
2. Sandeep Kumar Maurya, Chayan Dutta, and Debabrata Goswami.
Concentration dependent approach for accurate determination of two-photon absorption cross-section of fluorescent dye molecule.
Journal of Fluorescence (2017) 27, 1399–1403. DOI: 10.1007/s10895-017-2076-4
1. Chayan Dutta, Alexander. V. Benderskii.
On the assignment of the vibrational spectrum of the water bend at the air/water interface.
The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2017, 8 (4) 801-804. Selected for LiveSlide presentation.